- Are you ready to become a mom? Grow your family?
- Are you frustrated and wondering why you are not conceiving?
- Would you like to avoid pharmaceutical drugs and invasive medical procedures to help you have a baby?
- Would you like help discovering the root cause of your fertility challenges and take charge of your health?
Fertility challenges come from a multitude of sources, including
- irregular cycles
- anovulation (no ovulation)
- ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids
- endometriosis and adenomyosis
- polycystic ovarian syndrome
- diminished ovarian reserve and advanced maternal age
- luteal phase defect
- unexplained infertility
- endocrine disorders, such as thyroid
- low libido
- male factor infertility
- stress and anxiety impacting fertility
Dr. Margo first begins with a very detailed health history and intake session. She uses both eastern and western diagnostic methods to address the underlying root cause of infertility and the resulting symptoms. If you are coming in person, you will receive a fertility acupuncture treatment and possibly adjunct therapies. We will go over an individualized treatment plan, typically covering
- Fertility acupuncture
- Customized herbal and natural supplement recommendations (all patients receive a 15% discount through our Fullscript store)
- Specific dietary changes
- Lifestyle recommendations, which often include stress reduction and meditation practices
- Intercourse timing suggestions
- Suggested follow up appointment schedule for on-going support, modifications to your treatment plan and opportunities to address other concerns.
How can Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine help fertility?
- regulate the menstrual cycle and balance hormones
- increase blood flow to the uterus and ovaries
- improve thickness of the uterine lining
- help ovarian function and egg quality
- boost sperm count, motility and morphology
- improve libido
- reduce stress, regulate the HPA axis and down regulate the nervous system
Natural Fertility Research
- Unexplained infertility treated with acupuncture and herbal medicine in Korea
- Acupuncture for ovulation induction in polycystic ovarian syndrome: a randomized controlled trial
- Diet and lifestyle in the prevention of ovulatory disorder infertility
- Acupuncture Treatment for Fertility
- Chinese medicine as complementary therapy for female infertility
- A Review on Various Uses of N-Acetyl Cysteine
Not in Colorado and/or looking for Telemedicine?
Please head over to the telemedicine page for more information about how we can work together at a distance.
Contact us today for a free consultation at our office in Louisville, Colorado (servicing the Boulder and Denver metro areas) or via Telemedicine to see if we can help you. We are happy to answer any and all of your questions!